Stay Radial with StandTall and correct ergonomics limitations of left radial access procedures. StandTall corrects operator posture, reducing shoulder and back musculoskeletal stresses while maintaining sterility and hand dominance. Leverage the advantages of left radial artery access with StandTall.
Radux Devices believes the primary aversion to LRA conversion is related to the increased operator stress and higher early radiation exposure rates from leaning over the patient while working from the right side. Alternatively, the physician and staff can reposition room set up to the left side of the patient, requiring use of operators’ non-dominant hand for fine motor activity, a suboptimal setup. StandTall addresses and overcomes these challenges.
Using StandTall as part of the endovascular protocol will provide the physician with a more comfortable and stable workflow environment while reducing musculoskeletal stress and fatigue when conducting fluoroscopic procedures.
- Decreased fatigue and musculoskeletal stress
- Increased site access and stability
- Improved workflow
- Pronated arm position for greater comfort
- Faster reperfusion, recovery time
- Enables nondominated hand patient option in more than 90% of population
- Improved overall procedure satisfaction
- Reduced costs vs. femoral procedures
- Reduced post-operative patient management
- Reduced physician work-related absences due to MSK-stress injuries
Simple Set Up, Ease of Use
Setting up StandTall is easy and can be done in less than 2 minutes.
- Review patient anatomy and conditions to establish StandTall length.
- Flush StandTall and then attach to the vascular access sheath via the universal sheath adapter.
- Position the adhesive clasp to secure StandTall in the optimal position and adhere it to the patient or sterile drape.
- Shape StandTall into the desired position and secure it onto the adhesive clasp of the distal palm.
- Pronate and position the left arm across the patient to the right side of the table and secure arm to prevent arm drift.
- FDA Class 2 510k Exempt
- Single use
- 8.3 FR I.D.
- Hydrophilic inner lining
- Shapeable, flexible stainless steel coiled shaft
- Multi-position clasp with adhesive securely attaches to patient or drape allowing for positioning from 0 -90º
- Universal Adapter: Compatible with most introducer sheaths including 5-8 FR Terumo, Boston Scientific, Cordis and Medtronic vascular access sheaths and 7-8 FR Cook Sheaths
- Not Compatible with Cook introducer Sheaths
- Antegrade arterial puncture for arterial intervention
- Arterial-venous fistula intervention
- Acute stroke and emergent CNS reperfusion
- Pedal access for limb salvage and chronic limb ischemia
- Morbidly obese patient management